Set 1 Disc 1 01 - crowd/banter 02 - Crutch 03 - Dead Clowns 04 - One Rabbit Race -> 05 - Forget You Know Me -> 06 - One Rabbit Race Set 2 Disc 2 01 - banter 02 - Big Blue Apples -> 03 - New Years Countdown/Auld Lang Syne -> 04 - Everything Must Go -> 05 - Can You Keep A Secret -> 06 - Big Blue Apples 07 - Charity Starts At Home Disc 3 Set 2 cont. 01 - State Police > 02 - Machine > 03 - Lets Start A Gang > 04 - Machine 05 - Too Late To Call > 06 - Squeeze 07 -... Topics: brothers past, m/s, mid/side Source: (Mid/Side recording) - Front Cardioid mic - Samson CO2, Figure 8 mic - Studio Projects B3 -> Tascam US-144 -> usb -> Laptop (recorded into Nuendo at 24bit/48khz)
Download free music. Concerts in the Live Music Archive are available for download and streaming in formats including flac, mp3, and ogg vorbis.
Band's Official Website
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 10:20:07 -0500
From: Tom Bozzo
To: Diana Hamilton
Cc: Jon Aizen
Subject: RE: Brothers Past and the Internet Archive
Diana & Jon,
You guys have my explicit permission to create a section to place our shows in your archive. :>
The Official Brothers Past Taping and Photography Policy
The Official Brothers Past Taping and Photography Policy
Brothers Past is well aware of the contributions to our success and development that have been and continue to be made by the trading of our live music by our fans and friends. To that end, Brothers Past allows and encourages fans to audio tape Brothers Past performances for the private enjoyment of our fans and to help use these recordings to spread the word about our band, our music and our scene.
What follows are set of guidelines established by the band and its management, to support the continued taping of our shows, protect the enjoyment of those fans not taping, and to establish the proper rules and protocols involved.
Audio Taping - Audio taping, be it analog or digital, is allowed at most performances of Brothers Past. The rules set forth below apply to performances billed as Brothers Past or any side projects featuring members of Brothers Past. Note: When Brothers Past is performing as part of a festival or multi-act concert, the rules and regulations of said festival may override the Brothers Past taping policy. Although these occurrences are rare, please be aware of this and contact either the band or the organization running the event with any questions prior to the event.
- Audio taping is limited to audience sources only and is authorized for non-commercial use only.
- Fans are responsible for bringing, and protecting, their own recording equipment, microphones, power supplies, etc. Neither the band nor the venue will be able to supply any of the above materials nor will any member of the Brothers Past crew be able to watch or hold your equipment .
- Soundboards may be recorded by the band for band use, but there will be no soundboard patches permitted at any Brothers Past show.
- The location and placement of microphones and stands is at the discretion of the Venue and the Band. When coming to a concert to record, please check with FOH Engineer Rich Taliani or venue staff before setting up your mics. Both the Band and Venue will try to reserve a place for taping that will both allow for high quality recordings and protect the enjoyment of the other fans in attendance. Please respect the crew of the Band and the Venue. These people have jobs to do and the easier you make it on them, the easier it will be for you to tape.
- The enjoyment of the audience in attendance at a concert always takes precedence over recording efforts. This means that at no time should tapers ever require other patrons to be quiet or otherwise interfere with their enjoyment of the show.
Video Taping - Videotaping is NOT permitted at ANY Brothers Past performance with out the prior expressed written permission of the Band. Any requests to videotape a performance of Brothers Past must be made at least one week prior to the performance to be taped. In order to obtain permission to videotape a performance, please email a written proposal to Matt Shein at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Anyone caught videotaping at a Brothers Past performance will forfeit the ownership of the tape immediately and runs the risk of being removed from the show.
Photography - Still photography, both standard and digital, is allowed at most Brothers Past shows under the following conditions:
- Venue Policy may override this rule. Please respect the House rules and call ahead with any questions.
- All taping must be for personal use only. Personal use includes the trading of music either on a one-to-one basis or as part of a tree. Trading of music (cassette, DAT, CD, or digital file) can only be done for an equivalent amount of similar media. With the exception of blanks and postage (B&P), no money, regardless of amount, may ever trade hands in connection with the distribution of Brothers Past music. In other words, unauthorized sale, duplication and our distribution of music, regardless of form, in violation of applicable laws.
- All participants in audio recording exchange (regardless of format) acknowledge and respect the copyrights and exclusive ownership of the music and performances by the performers, writers and publishers. What this means is that the music recorded at a Brothers Past concert remains the property of Brothers Past.
- The mediums by which audio trading is publicized may not be commercialized. Therefore newsletters, web sites, clubs, or any other communication forum facilitating audio trading cannot accept advertising, offer links for compensation, exploit databases compiled from their traffic, or otherwise derive any commercial profit in any form. Stores or businesses may not offer to duplicate Brothers Past media for customers or sell or otherwise provide media containing unreleased Brothers Past music for any price. A statement of compliance with this policy must be clearly posted on all web sites engaged in trading activity.
Brothers Past thanks everyone who has been, or will become, involved in the recording and trading of our music. It is an invaluable part of our scene. We hope that these guidelines will insure that The Band and our fans (both tapers and non-tapers) will continue to share the benefits for years to come. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, or if you know of anyone in violation of the Recording and Duplication/Distribution rules outlined above, please contact the Bands management.
For more information on Tape Trading Trees, available music for trade, sound clips, downloads and other fun this, please visit the Interactive page of our website at www.brotherspast.com/interactive.html